Every year, thousands of Ohio residents face unexpected accidents and unintentional injuries, greatly impacting their life, health, and financial well-being. Our team of dedicated Findlay lawyers believes that hard-working individuals have the right to receive the compensation they deserve. For this reason, we work tirelessly to preserve our clients’ dignity at every step of the process. To learn more about how we can help, consider contacting Schaffer & Associates LPA at (419) 359-8091 today.
Facing health problems is a daunting and overwhelming experience, especially for dedicated and diligent Ohio workers. If you are unable to work due to an illness or injury, you may be entitled to benefits. Unfortunately, too many Findlay workers do not pursue the benefits that they have contributed to and deserve. While there are over a million Social Security disability claims filed each year, the majority of initial applications are denied. For this reason, it is incredibly important to submit the strongest application possible to ensure that you receive any award you are entitled to. Our knowledgeable attorneys fight for the rights of disabled workers to secure the benefits they need.
When the negligent or careless behavior of another person causes an injury, they can be held responsible for the victim’s damages. Attempting to navigate the personal injuries claims process can result in your injuries, pain, and suffering being undervalued by insurance companies. We believe that every situation is unique, and we work diligently to gather all relevant evidence to build a case that ensures our clients’ success. As skilled attorneys, we represent clients in several types of cases including car accidents, wrongful death, slip and fall, and product liability, among others. Above all, our Findlay lawyers will uphold your rights and ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
– J. Ferguson READ MORE
Who We Are
- Thomas Schaffer: As one of the founders of Schaffer & Associates, Attorney Thomas Schaffer has over three decades of experience representing injured and disabled people in Ohio. He has provided representation to thousands of injured workers and believes in giving back to and investing in his community.
- Laura Wilson: As the other founder of Schaffer & Associates, Attorney Laura Wilson’s lengthy career has focused on fighting for the rights of disabled individuals and helping them secure the Disability benefits they deserve.
- Marilyn Brenner Levine: With over two decades of legal experience, Attorney Marilyn Brenner Levine is passionate about advocating for the fair treatment of injured workers and protecting the rights of working men and women.
Our Core Values & Approach
Our practice was established to provide compassionate guidance to individuals who are injured or disabled. Through our approach, we tailor our legal strategy to fit the unique needs of our clients. Above all, we are your trusted advisor and formidable advocate. We value transparency and integrity in every aspect of our practice and will represent you with the utmost care and respect.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Enter your email address in the field below to be added to our quarterly newsletter mailing list!
Frequently Asked Questions
Workers’ compensation, Social Security disability, and personal injury are highly complex areas of the law. For this reason, we prioritize providing accurate and reliable information to our clients. By understanding your options, you can make the most well-informed decision for your situation. Two of the most frequently asked questions that we receive include the following.
How to Find a Good Lawyer Near You?
While finding an attorney is simple, it is much more difficult to identify a good, trustworthy lawyer. Typically, individuals find their lawyer either through word of mouth or online search. The first avenue is relatively straightforward. If your friends or family have faced a similar situation, they may be able to recommend a law office to help.
Online resources are also a valuable tool when looking for a good lawyer. A law firm’s website can provide a great deal of information regarding their credentials and skillset. Regardless of the method you use to identify the right Findlay lawyer for you, it can be helpful to consider the following:
- Experience. Has the attorney successfully handled cases similar to yours? It is important to ensure that a prospective lawyer has the experience necessary to navigate your case.
- Professional reputation. You want an attorney who is committed to excellence and has the knowledge necessary to adeptly handle your case. The professional reputation of an attorney matters greatly. Check the law firm’s testimonials to see what other individuals have said about their services and representation.
- Communication. All attorneys communicate differently. Be sure that you are clear about how your lawyer will correspond with you and how often you can expect to discuss your case.
Why Is It Important to Hire a Lawyer?
Hiring a lawyer can – and often does – make a significant difference in the outcome of a case. Legal proceedings are complicated, and having an experienced attorney with years of experience to guide you through the case is valuable. Your attorney will be able to ensure that costly pitfalls are avoided and that your case is not derailed by missteps during the process. By preventing issues before they occur rather than fixing these problems after the fact, you can save a great deal of time and money long-term. For these reasons, hiring a Findlay lawyer can be one of the most important decisions you make as it pertains to the success of your case.
Contact Schaffer & Associates, LPA Today
At Schaffer & Associates, LPA we are committed to providing the highest quality representation to obtain the compensation that you need and deserve. We will work closely with you to understand your needs and build a case that upholds your rights. To begin the process of securing your workers’ compensation, Social Security disability, or personal injury award, consider contacting our office at (419) 359-8091 today.Meet Our Team